This role is on a 3 month temp to perm basis.
Our client, a successful leading manufacturer, is seeking a Sales Administrator to join their Sales Support Team. You will be involved in meeting the demands of customers and the ever increasing volume of business, enabling a pro-active approach to customer care and sales. Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, this role is to co-ordinate, support and manage the existing and future network of dealers within a specified area, together with providing support to the external Sales Managers responsible for those areas.
You must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, flexible, accurate and reliable and have the ability to work under pressure. A confident telephone manner is essential, along with good keyboard skills. Equally important is the ability to establish and develop a strong business relationship with customers.
Duties of the role will include:
- Processing incoming enquiries via the telephone, email and post
- Processing Purchase Orders received, ensuring correct pricing and product information, resolving all queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with factory staff to ensure required delivery dates can be met
- Supporting and co-ordinating enquiries, either from existing clients or from new sales leads
- Providing quotations for “special” products for clients following requests for assistance
- Creating quotations for client requests, following liaison with the relevant Sales Manager
- Providing pro-active communication with key accounts, ensuring knowledge and awareness of new product developments
- General ad-hoc duties as and when required
- Account management/database management
- Driven and determined with a structured approach
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a successful team
- Confidence with customers and colleagues alike
- Ability to use own initiative with a “can do” approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills and inter-personal skills
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Good multi-tasking /organisational skills