This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a highly successful global company in the domestic and industrial manufacturing industry, is seeking a Sales Office Specialist to join their rapidly growing team in High Wycombe. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand with fantastic offices and an excellent working environment.
Key Duties will include:
- To maintain pricing and margin control in relation to product sales
- To be the focal point on all aspects of pricing and to ensure that any sales activity falls within the targets of the business
- Raise and Process Contract Agreements, maintain product authorisation control
- Customer Turnover Reporting and Analysis
- Stock availability, understanding of warehouse functions, close liaison with logistics
- Ensure all daily requests are processed and organised to meet the customers demand. SAP knowledge preferable
- Manage and resolve both customer and invoice queries.
- To analyse and report on the performance of sales at business and customer level
- To maintain the customer relationship whilst building rapport
- Keep customer satisfaction at the highest level balancing both the needs of the customer and business
- Previous experience working in an office environment is essential
- Graduate level preferred, excellent level Maths & English
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Please Note: Candidates will be invited to take part in a recruitment and selection testing process