This is a full time permanent position and a great opportunity to join a friendly and committed team.
Our Client is seeking a Sales Order Processor to join their family run company.
As Sales Order Processor your key responsibilities will include:
• Process sales orders from retail and domestic customers
• Build good working relationships with external customers
• Organise deliveries
• Respond to email enquiries in a timely manner
• Providing quotations
• Order processing
• Dealing with customers both dace to face and over the telephone
• Assisting the Customer Service team when required
You will need to gain and keep up to date with product knowledge. The successful candidate will need to have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, be an active problem solver, have patience and excellent interpersonal skills.