This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, based in High Wycombe, is looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their small, friendly office. This position involves a number of administrative tasks as well as answering and re-directing incoming calls. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple processing of orders and needs to be a great team player.
Duties of the role will include:
- Answering all incoming calls
- Logging all service calls as and when customers raise issues
- Working closely with the Office Manager, ensuring all service calls are responded to within 4 hours by the engineers
- Processing all toner orders as required on a daily basis, maintaining tight control when sending them out
- Using their software to help with the day to day running of your job (training provided)
- Creating weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- General office support
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
You must be prepared to “muck in” with keeping the office and tea and coffee areas tidy.
The above list is not exhaustive and is just a sample of the work you would be expected to undertake.
- Excellent Customer Care skills (with confidence)
- Professional and polite manner
- Good attention to detail, ensuring timely and accurate data entry and filings
- Excellent communication (written and oral), with experience of responding to external and internal demands
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to work as part of a small team whilst dealing courteously and professionally with customers (essential)
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work accurately under pressure