This is a full time, permanent role.
Our client, involved within the healthcare sector and based in Chesham, is looking for a Senior Account Manager to provide full end to end strategic account management. Your work will be interesting, varied and sometimes intense, but always creative and satisfying.
During the absence of their Associate Account Director, who will be away on maternity leave, your role will also be to manage and direct approximately 50% of the projects in their absence; projects such as meeting programmes / symposia / advisory boards / websites / patient materials / sales materials / animations and much more.
You will be expected to take the lead on all projects, supported by Account Managers and Account Executives, however you will be expected to undertake a significant amount of work yourself. You will also be expected to advise the junior team on projects, although you will not have direct staff management responsibilities, as that will be the responsibility of the Account.
- Min 2:1 Biomedical sciences from a top 30 university
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Management
- Creativity on projects with the ability to provide basic strategic input to projects
- Full understanding of ABPI requirements
- Basic medical writing skills
- Client friendly / focused
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to help others, with a good team-working ethic
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills (vital to this role)
- Self-driven, hard-working, with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Reliable, tolerant and determined