This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a highly successful global organisation in the industrial manufacturing industry, is seeking a Spares Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand with fantastic offices and an excellent working environment. It is essential you have had a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar analytical role as you will be responsible for identifying customer buying patterns, customer segmentation and new routes to the market.
- Analyse and report on the Spare Parts market in order to identify, inform and support sales activity
- Recognise patterns and trends and study data to identify opportunities to support business growth
- Monitor and report sales and margin performance by product and customer. Define, according with the guide lines given by the Company, the proposal for the budget
- Initiate and control Spares promotion campaigns, discussing opportunities with customers and monitor and be accountable for spares sales.
- Propose the price policy and to set up the price lists and discount rates, rebates. Be accountable for sales numbers on a monthly and yearly basis. Visit customers and pro-actively grow sales
- Competitor price analysis (collating and maintaining up to date competitor price files)
- Provide customer and product data analysis and support new products launches and roll out
- Establish and develop relations with the spares distributors and conduct account management and sales promotion. Report sales variances on a monthly basis
- Manage product portfolio range evolution – phase in /phase out
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a similar analytical role
- Excellent numerical and statistical skills
- Confident communicator
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Organised and methodical
- Great attention to detail
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- High levels of PC literacy, especially Excel