This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a hardware store based on the outskirts of High Wycombe is seeking a determined and driven individual to join their busy team. The primary responsibility of the Supply Chain Controller will be to support the Supply Chain Team Leader with a cost effective supply chain, where supplier on time delivery and product quality is the focus.
- Extracting data from the company computer system and inputting the information on to an Excel spreadsheet
- Monitoring and updating supplier data base
- Regularly updating the non-conformance delivery (NCD) folder
- Creation of new part numbers
- Compile all data regarding supplier delivery performance including returns due to non-conformance and to make the information available to the business
- Using the company computer system standard processes to issue Purchase Orders on a regular basis to the supply chain
- Ensure regular contact with all suppliers making sure deliveries are received on time, maintain comments on the computer system, reflecting key supporting information.
- Escalate to the Supply Chain Team Leader any deliveries that could lead to back orders or customer delays
- Excellent Excel and Word skills
- Willingness to resolve issues
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of the business
- Personal drive
- Adhere to the companies standards
- Commercially aware driven to take ownership of issues
- Motivated to operate to high standards
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to ‘get involved’ and encourage improvement through change