This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, who have been established for over 40 years and are incredibly reputable within their industry are seeking a Warehouse Operative to join their team based in Lane End. They are looking for an individual who wants to settle into their company for future years and progress along the way.
• Picking & packing
• Unloading stock
• Stock count
• Arranging delivery notes
• Assembling equipment before shipping
• Repairs and rebuilds
• Assisting with customer enquiries
• Must have Counterbalance Forklift Licence
• Previous warehouse experience is essential
• Need to live locally – due to remote location
• Willing to settle in and make a career
• Computer literate, incl. Microsoft Outlook etc